When it comes to your next home inspection, remember these five good reasons to choose Confluence LLC Residential Home Inspections in Missoula, MT:
1. Our home inspector is certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
2. Customer service is our #1 priority.
3. We work closely with realtors in the area, so we know the ins and outs of the housing market.
4. We can test the home for signs of radon and water contamination.
5. We offer next-day reports, and we’re happy to sit down with you to go over your report.
Don’t take a risk on a new home if you don’t know all of your facts. Do your homework with Confluence LLC Residential Inspections. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our certified home inspector in Missoula, MT.
Make an appointment with Confluence LLC Residential Inspections today if you need any of these home inspection services in the Missoula, MT area:
Before you buy or sell a home, it's important to know the whole story. You don't want to invest in a home with hidden problems. If you're selling a home, you want a fair price. Get the facts-hire Confluence LLC Residential Inspections for home inspections in and around Missoula, MT. We inspect homes of all sizes and ages, and we provide detailed and accurate reports.
Call us now to make an appointment.
Missoula, MT 59804GET DIRECTIONS
Phone: (406) 552-2639
Sat: By Appointment
Sun: By Appointment